MEDIA APPEARANCE: Featured in Spot Pet Insurance piece on iconic dog roles

Image: https://ift.tt/v2mk9WX

I was recently approached to offer a list of iconic dog roles from movies by the PR company for the Spot Pet Insurance website. I love those mental exercises of ranking and celebrating, so I barked… err… jumped at the chance. While I am currently pet-less myself at home, I’ve had my cherished animal buddies in the past. I feel I put together a solid little list to lead their article. Check out my cited Top 5 and the full article linked below.

FULL ARTICLE ON SPOT PET INSURANCE

Permalink



from Review Blog https://ift.tt/x8tb1hG

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.