NEWS UPDATE: "Every Movie Has a Lesson" has joined 25YL

25YL.jpg

In my social media circles of participation, I discovered members of the website 25YL, which is short for “25 Years Later.” They specialize in theory and analysis across personal experiences and creative influences spanning all sorts of media forms and genres. I answered an open call for writers and my press credential standing here in Chicago helps me see films early and give the site timely content. Look for my mainstream and Netflix Original film reviews appearing often as a staff writer. Thank you to Andrews Graves, Laura Stewart, Lindsay Stamhuis, and many more for the welcome and support to starting with 25YL!

I made my 25YL debut this week with reviews for Men in Black: International and Plus One. My Always Be My Maybe review drops there tomorrow! Please support and follow their site!

Plus One
Men in Black: International
MY 25YL PROFILE PAGE FOLLOW 25YL on TWITTER LOGO DESIGNED BY MEENTS ILLUSTRATED

LOGO DESIGNED BY MEENTS ILLUSTRATED

Permalink



from REVIEW BLOG - Every Movie Has a Lesson http://bit.ly/2MQE8ss

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.